Shock treatment for erectile dysfunction has become the gold standard in recent years. Erectile dysfunction is a common urological problem in Turkey, especially over the age of 40. ESWT shock wave therapy is on the top of the treatment of erectile dysfunction caused by different reasons.
Reasons For Erectile Dysfunction
The reasons for the erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- Vascular diseases such as atherosclerosis, hypertension, etc.
- Parkinson's, prostate and diabetes diseases
- Antidepressant use
- Low testosterone level
- Thyroid hormone disorders
- Excessive alcohol and smoking
- Unhealthy eating
- Sedentary life style
- Psychological problems (sexual performance anxiety)
- Partner-related factors (pregnancy, menopause or breastfeeding)
Erectile dysfunction may be temporary or permanent. This problem, which significantly affects the patient's quality of life, sexual life and psychological state, is treated quite comfortably today.
Shock Wave Therapy For Erectile Dysfunction
Shock wave therapy is defined as the transmission of the energy obtained from high pressure sound waves, also called ESWT, to the operation area by means of a special device. It is applied to support the formation of veins in different parts of the penis in the erectile dysfunction. New vessel formations in areas that prevent erection are supported by shock wave therapy and permanent healing is achieved.
Ankara shock wave therapy (ESWT) is applied to 5 different points with 20-minute sessions. After each session, the patient can return to daily life. Shock wave therapy, which is used in the treatment of Peyronie's disease in addition to the erectile dysfunction problem, is a preferred treatment method especially for patients with vascular disease.
Shock wave therapy, which is a fairly new treatment method for erectile dysfunction and has a high success rate, is a painless and comfortable application. Therefore, it can be performed without the need for anesthesia.
Advantages Of Ankara Shock Wave Therapy
The advantages of Ankara shock wave therapy, which is a new method administered for erectile dysfunction, are as follows:
- There is no need for hospitalization during the treatment process.
- The patient does not feel pain during the application.
- Anesthesia is not needed.
- It is a repeatable treatment modality.
- It has no side effect reported.
- Success rate is quite high.
- No medication is needed.
Shock wave therapy, which aims to thicken and strengthen the vessels in the penis and to strengthen the bond between each other, is also successfully administered in Ankara. You can call 0 312 512 77 11 for detailed information about shock wave therapy.